Securing the IoT and Beyond
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Thursday, May 12, 2016 TIME: 15:30-16:30 LOCATION: CHIEMSEE
How to plan IT-Security in transforming towards an Industry 4.0 Enterprise? By getting the full Executive Management involved!
Transforming a factory into a true “Smart Factory” implies fundamental changes, not only at a technical level but also in business processes and relationships with suppliers and customers. These introduce many new risks related to IT-Security, including Cyber espionage and Cyber sabotage, potentially leading to personal injury or environmental harm.
Understanding and pro-actively managing these risks requires the early involvement of all Executive Management functions, from CEO and CIO/CISO via Production / Operations to Legal and HRM. Topics to be addressed include appropriate business processes, technical architectures, data “ownership”, legal contracts, government regulations, employee data protection, awareness training, and crisis management.
- Which IT-Security related issues to consider in planning an Industry 4.0 transformation?
- What roles should Executive Managers play?
- How to get them involved?
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 10 - 13, 2016 Munich, Germany