Customer Experience & Marketing Automation
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Thursday, May 16, 2019 START TIME: 14:30
Customer Experience (CX) is the central starting point when it comes to the strategic definition of your Management. Managing millions of identities and handling several millions of interactions per day is a technical challenge that changes every day. However, ease of use, efficiency, and joy of use by the customer are indispensable prerequisites. At the same time, it is mandatory that every consumer can have controlled access to his data.
Marketing automation is software and strategy at the same time that allows companies to nurture prospects with highly personalized, useful content that helps convert prospects to customers and turn customers into satisfied customers. This type of marketing typically generates significant new revenue for companies and provides an excellent return on the investment required. The term “marketing automation” has become a buzz-word even in the It focused business. Marketing automation can be a fantastic tool to help a company to nurture their leads across multiple channels, prioritize the right leads to engaging with.
Continuing Professional Education Credits:
KuppingerCole is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry through its website: www.learningmarket.org
After attending this track you will be able to:
- Explain why it is important to balance user experience with security and privacy
- Resolve the conflict between designer, end user, and IT security
- Understand the various privacy regulations in effect and coming into effect around the world, and how they impact marketing automation technologies
- Describe how to collect consent and how to manage various user preferences
- Understand the trust score of an identity
- Understand how to deal with mobile apps in single sign-on environments
- Describe how to secure customer data
- Explain how to overcome non-technical barriers to successful CIAM initiatives
You can get 3 CPEs for this track.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2019 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2019 is proud to present a large number of partners