Identity Standards & Architectures II
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Thursday, May 16, 2019 START TIME: 14:30
For the effective and secure Identity management platform, using proper standards, protocols and architectures are necessary. With the Increasing number of regulations and compliance issues, standardization remains an important challenge. Various open and proprietary solutions exist for tackling different challenges within an enterprise. Therefore, it is important to choose the right standard for your company depending on the business model and the necessity. For example, Federated Identity management tries to solve the problem of handling digital identities between a number different trusted domains. Nevertheless, challenges such as implementation and compromised identities remain.
This session will be dedicated to various identity standards and architectures as well as identity providers.
Continuing Professional Education Credits:
KuppingerCole is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry through its website: www.learningmarket.org
After attending this track you will be able to:
- Understand the process of development of a national digital identity ecosystem on various examples.
- Describe the role of a government entity in the context of self-sovereign-identity.
- Understanding the process of writing IAM RFPs.
- Describe the eIDAS regulations which can be used to the benefit of mass adoption of an identification service.
- Learn how identity and electronic signatures relate to each other and can strengthen each other.
- Learn about the new paradigms of Identity and Access Model.
You can get 3 CPEs for this track.
Digital Identity: A Prerequisite for Financial Inclusion and Good Governance? Lesotho Experiences Linking Foundational ID with Functional ID
Developing National Digital Identity Initiatives & Ecosystem in the UK - Successes, Challenges & Learnings
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2019 Munich, Germany