Consumer Identity Management
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Thursday, May 16, 2019 START TIME: 11:00
Managing customer information in a digitally changing economy with many business partners in need of access is one of today's biggest challenges and will continue to evolve rapidly. Understanding the wishes and requirements of customers and mapping them successfully in CIAM processes is the key to successful online business. Customers have a constantly growing selection of online service providers; your CIAM is one of the decisive points with which you can drive your customers to choose your business and achieve a lasting customer loyalty for your company.
Continuing Professional Education Credits:
KuppingerCole is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry through its website: www.learningmarket.org
After attending this track you will be able to:
- Explain what CIAM is
- Understanding typical real-world challenges in CIAM
- Understand the problems with current customer on-boarding.
- Explain how to use NFC-capability of smartphones in combination with government-issued identity documents with RFID chips
- Understand the range of, modalities and utility of different two-factor authentication mechanisms
- Understand the relationship between customer, business, technical, organizational and relational requirements in a cross-cutting project like CIAM
- Define a solution to combine the scattered data, requirements and needs to form a service that does not look stitched and meets the consumer expectations conveniently
You can get 2 CPEs for this track.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2019 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2019 is proud to present a large number of partners