Identity Standards & Architectures I
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Thursday, May 16, 2019 START TIME: 11:00
For the effective and secure Identity management platform, using proper standards, protocols and architectures are necessary. With the Increasing number of regulations and compliance issues, standardization remains an important challenge. Various open and proprietary solutions exist for tackling different challenges within an enterprise. Therefore, it is important to choose the right standard for your company depending on the business model and the necessity. For example, Federated Identity management tries to solve the problem of handling digital identities between a number different trusted domains. Nevertheless, challenges such as implementation and compromised identities remain.
This session will be dedicated to various identity standards and architectures as well as identity providers.
Continuing Professional Education Credits:
KuppingerCole is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry through its website: www.learningmarket.org
After attending this track you will be able to:
- Describe the importance of identity standards.
- Understand the importance of OpenID Connect self-certification.
- Understand the differences between various open and proprietary solutions for solving IAM related challenges in a digital enterprise.
- Describe User-Managed Access (UMA) and Identity Relationship Management (IRM).
You can get 2 CPEs for this track.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2019 Munich, Germany