Secure Identity II
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 START TIME: 14:30
With the growing number and new vectors of cyber attacks, identity and access management is taking a center stage and is becoming a new defence outline. Furthermore, increased number of connected devices and employee mobility are making the job of cybersecurity professionals more difficult. In this context, only perimeter-based safeguarding measures are no longer meeting the security needs and implementation of adequate IAM and cybersecurity tools is necessary. Identity-based technologies like User Behavior Analytics can help in identifying anomalous behavior and detect internal and external threats. By utilizing a combination of already existing IAM, authentication and other technologies, Zero Trust security approach is also gaining popularity.
This session will highlight the new cybersecurity challenges and the role which identity management plays in solving them.
Continuing Professional Education Credits:
KuppingerCole is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry through its website: www.learningmarket.org
After attending this track you will be able to:
- Understand current cybersecurity challenges.
- Describe the role of Trust in business interactions.
- Understand NIST SP-800-63-3 guidelines and list main points of it.
- Understand the ways to limit malware's ability to infiltrate a network and exfiltrate data.
- Discuss the cyber risks facing financial institutions.
- Understand and describe the term of cloud governance and the need.
- Learn how to effectively utilize user behavioral analytics to reduce cyber risk.
You can get 3 CPEs for this track.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2019 Munich, Germany