Identity for the Digital Enterprise II
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 START TIME: 14:30
Nowadays, gaining access to almost every type of service requires a cumbersome login and authentication procedures.
On the other side of the 'fence', enterprises are having a hard time managing these processes. The enterprise environment poses additional layers of complications when having to deal with various parties like employees, consumers, and the multitude of devices, which all need to be identified and authenticated. Dealing with these challenges requires a precise and well scalable identity and access management platform. Various new technologies, like blockchain, look promising but the reality is still different. This track will be dedicated to the strategies and implementation ways of identity management for the digital business.
Continuing Professional Education Credits:
KuppingerCole is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry through its website: www.learningmarket.org
After attending this track you will be able to:
- List common business challenges that are solved by authorization.
- Learn practical examples of RBAC implementation.
- Describe what is role modelling.
- Describe the ways which mobile industry explores to help customers safely transact online.
- List architectural challenges of PAM integration into enterprise IAM.
- Describe potential PAM roadmap for an enterprise.
You can get 3 CPEs for this track.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2019 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2019 is proud to present a large number of partners