Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 START TIME: 14:30
This track builds upon the sessions during the morning to cover further areas of application for AI and ML as well as the ethic and regulatory issues that need to be considered.
Cognitive technologies make it possible to improve user interactions and this track will explore some of the ways in which this can be achieved using chatbots. As well as providing benefits, new technologies sometimes bring new challenges. Famously, in 2014 Prof. Stephen Hawking told the BBC: "The development of full artificial intelligence could spell the end of the human race." This track will explore the ethical issues that surround their use and discuss the potential needs for regulations.
Continuing Professional Education Credits:
KuppingerCole is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry through its website: www.learningmarket.org
After attending this track you will be able to:
- Describe the options on how to build and design chatbots.
- Describe 10 regulatory recommendations for AI.
- List the 6 ethical issues around AI.
- List the six ethical concerns over the use of AI.
- Describe some of the ways to overcome these.
- Describe how blockchain can help with these.
You can get 3 CPEs for this track.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2019 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2019 is proud to present a large number of partners
How can we help you