Identity for the Digital Enterprise I
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 START TIME: 11:00
Nowadays, gaining access to almost every type of service requires a cumbersome login and authentication procedures.
On the other side of the 'fence', enterprises are having a hard time managing these processes. The enterprise environment poses additional layers of complications when having to deal with various parties like employees, consumers, and the multitude of devices, which all need to be identified and authenticated. Dealing with these challenges requires a precise and well scalable identity and access management platform. Various new technologies, like blockchain, look promising but the reality is still different. This track will be dedicated to the strategies and implementation ways of identity management for the digital business.
Continuing Professional Education Credits:
KuppingerCole is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry through its website: www.learningmarket.org
After attending this track you will be able to:
- Understand the role of identity management in enterprise environment.
- List steps of IAM integration in digital enterprise.
- Describe the difficulties which enterprises face today in that process.
- Describe the necessary steps to improve business security & provide a superior authentication experience for users.
You can get 2 CPEs for this track.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2019 Munich, Germany