Privacy by Design
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 START TIME: 11:00
The EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), is in force since May 25, 2018, and had a global impact not only on data privacy but on the interaction between businesses and their customers and consumers. Organizations had to review how they onboard customers and consumers and how to convince these of giving consent, but also review the amount and purposes of PII they collect. Building an identity and access management strategy is a key factor to comply with the GDPR, to manage customer identities and to help improve the business’s view of its customer and its relationship with them.
Continuing Professional Education Credits:
KuppingerCole is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry through its website: www.learningmarket.org
After attending this track you will be able to:
- Explain how to work GDPR compliant in your Company
- Describe the advantages of Privacy by Design (PbD)
- Embody Privacy by Design (PbD) principles into your system
- Explain why cybersecurity?is becoming a matter of good corporate governance
You can get 2 CPEs for this track.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2019 Munich, Germany