Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning in Cybersecurity 101
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 START TIME: 09:00 LOCATION: Bodensee II
AI is a generic term that covers a range of technologies. Today some of those technologies are sufficiently mature for commercial exploitation and some are not.
This workshop will introduce the various AI technologies and describe the areas where they can be applied today. It will include real life examples of how it is being used. It will also discuss the limitations of the current state of the art and some of the research into overcoming these. The session will also consider some of the concerns around the ethics of AI.
The workshop will describe what is exploitable today and some examples of how it is being used. It will also discuss the limitations of the current state of the art and some of the research into overcoming these. The session will also discuss some of the concerns around the ethics of AI.
Continuing Professional Education Credits:
KuppingerCole is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry through its website: www.learningmarket.org
After attending this track you will be able to:
- Describe what is meant by the Term AI;
- List what AI technologies are available today and examples of how they are being used;
- Describe the limitations of what exists today;
- Describe the ethical issues around the use of AI and the approaches to managing these;
- Identify areas where AI could be successfully applied.
You can get 3 CPEs for this track.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2019 Munich, Germany