GDPR - Compliance Now
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 START TIME: 14:30 LOCATION: AMMERSEE I
A few days after this conference, EU-GDPR will become effective and everybody who wants to do business with an EU citizen will have to comply. Amongst all the changes to take effect on May 25th, 2018, these are the most obvios ones:
- The same law all over Europe: despite some regional additions to EU-GDPR, the main pillars of this law will be the same in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Sweden and all other EU countries.
- No matter how much effort you need to invest: It will be much cheaper to comply than not to comply.
The EIC 2018 GDPR - Compliance Now track will be moderated by a great KuppingerCole Analyst team: legal privacy expert Dr. Karsten Kinast and Mike Small with decades of experience in technology infrastructure and his strong CIO thinking. Doing privacy right is touching every field of your business. A great lineup of speakers in this track will help you
- finding the best possible balance between business needs and legal requirements
- remaining close to the needs of your customer or getting even closer in providing him a great user experience
- better understanding what privacy-by-design means to your existing infrastructure and how to make it future-proof
- exploring completely new business models
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 15 - 18, 2018 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2018 is proud to present a large number of partners