Authentication Trends and Standards - I
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 START TIME: 11:00 LOCATION: AMMERSEE II
The density and variation of cybersecurity threats has reached a new extreme and continues to grow. Within enterprises, CISOs raise their budgets for threat intelligence and Rivileged User Management. Outside in the digital wilderness, the EU´s PSD2 reform of the financial sector is introducing Strong Customer Authentication as a legal requirement for any transaction valued higher than 10 €. Password-only seems to now really disappear…
- Authentication Standards: Which are the relevant ones?
- Risk based , Adaptive, Context based, Behaviour based - where is the real innovation?
- PSD2 compliant authentication options and adoption strategies
- Decentralized Authentication in blockchain based (Sovereign Identity) infrastructures
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 09 - 12, 2017 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2017 is proud to present a large number of partners