Architecting the Digital Enterprise: Securing Cloud, Data & Mobility
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 START TIME: 14:30 LOCATION: ALPSEE
Being competitive today means building an enterprise that is capable of taking full advantage of the "5 forces", Cloud, Mobile, Social, Analytics and the Internet of Things. Harnessing these 5 forces requires a holistic view on the business side, on technology, on the risks involved, and on different cultures.
In this track, we will together create an action plan on how to work through the almost incomprehensible mountains of systems, platforms, processes and roles, towards a light and agile architecture for the digital enterprise.
After attending this session block, you will be able to:
- List the top Cloud security and privacy concerns and the measures to reduce those risks.
- Discuss the developing field of Mobile Identity, the risks posed and the solutions needed.
- Describe the benefits of Customer Managed Encryption Keys (CMK).
- List the risks in the software development lifecycle and the solutions that mitigate risk.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 05 - 08, 2015 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2015 is proud to present a large number of partners
How can we help you