User Managed Identity & Access
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 START TIME: 11:00 LOCATION: AMMERSEE II
On the other side of the rising digital business transformation, there are the individuals in many different roles, like consumers, patients, citizens, clients etc., and their also rising need for privacy and security. Putting humans into full control of their resources and personally identifiable data, which today are scattered across the whole internet, is a fundamental request for privacy in a connected world and already is or sooner or later will be a vital element of most privacy legislations around the world . User empowerment is counterbalancing the digital business and therefore requiring businesses to implement privacy into the fundamental design of their services.
In this track, we will evaluate all available privacy standards and practices, look at early adopters and put together the building blocks of a user managed digital business world where privacy is integrated by design.
After attending this block of sessions you will be able to
- Describe the building blocks of user empowerment.
- Discuss the changing relationship between consumer identity and enterprise identity.
- Describe approaches to internet scale authentication and authorization.
- Describe the mechanics of Open ID Connect and OAuth 2.0
- Describe Life Management in the Finance & Insurance Industry
This block of sessions qualifies for up to 5 Group Learning based CPEs depending on the number of sessions you attended.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 05 - 08, 2015 Munich, Germany