The Future of Identity & Access Management
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 START TIME: 11:00 LOCATION: AMMERSEE I
The convergence of Cloud, Mobile & Social, together with the digital transformation of enterprises, is creating a complex new landscape of challenges, which is dominated by many-to-many relationships.
Forever gone now are the days where Information Security used to be seen as a primarily technical matter. Identity & Access Management (IAM) today first and foremost is an organizational challenge and is in need for a leadership that understands the governance approach to meet the challenges of digital risk. This track will help you prepare for the digital transformation to many-to-many multi-channel and billion-device IAM.
After attending this block of sessions you will be able to
- Describe the term “Digital Security” and the role of IAM in this context.
- Discuss the role of IAM in Hack Prevention.
- Discuss strategies on how to make IAM successful in your organization.
- Describe the concept behind the FIDO protocol and understand the benefits the FIDO
- standard can create inside and outside the enterprise.
- Discuss the major uses of Privilege Management.
- List the challenges faced by performance and data models in a hyper-connected environment
This block qualifies for up to 5 Group Learning based CPEs depending on the number of sessions you attended
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 05 - 08, 2015 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2015 is proud to present a large number of partners
How can we help you