- TYPE: Track START DATE: Friday, May 16, 2014 START TIME: 09:00 LOCATION: AMMERSEE I
Continuing Education Credits
Advance Preparation: None
Learning Level: Intermediate
Field: Computer Science
After attending this workshop you will be able to:
- Explain how monitoring and analysing parts of or the complete network traffic is regulated by privacy, telecommunication and criminal laws.
- Describe how specific of security analytics and usage of big data in security use cases comply with regulations.
- Create a checklist which will help you to avoid legal implications when moving into deep security analytics
This workshop qualifies for up to 3 Group Learning based CPEs depending on the number of sessions you attend.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 13 - 16, 2014 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2014 is proud to present a large number of partners
How can we help you