- TYPE: Track START DATE: Thursday, May 15, 2014 START TIME: 14:30 LOCATION: AUDITORIUM
Did you spend a lot of money for IAM and IAG over the past years? Did you meet your targets? Do you think you are well-positioned to solve upcoming challenges such as secure Cloud access or on-boarding of external partners and customers? With other words: Do you know how mature your IAM/IAG infrastructure and programs are?
IAM/IAG Maturity is not only about having the right technology in place. It is also guidelines and processes, about educating the organization, and other aspects. This track looks at what defines IAM/IAG Maturity. It looks at how to best mature maturity. And it provides hints on how to improve maturity.
Continuing Education Credits
Advance Preparation: None
Learning Level: Intermediate
Field: Computer Science
After attending this block of sessions you will be able to:
- Describe KuppingerCole’s updated maturity levels for IAM/IAG.
- Describe the most important requirements for achieving higher maturity levels and what is needed to at reach minimum acceptable maturity levels.
- Describe how to combine responsibilities and people’s expertise to make IAG a success.
- Explain the does and don’ts of successful Maturity Assessments.
- Describe how Manpower successfully implemented a process for periodical review and re-certification of user access rights and entitlements to fulfil SOX compliance requirements.
- Describe how Banc Sabadell manages access based on context.
This block qualifies for up to 3 Group Learning based CPEs depending on the number of sessions you attend.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 13 - 16, 2014 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2014 is proud to present a large number of partners