Roundtable: IAM in Large Corporations
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Thursday, May 15, 2014 START TIME: 11:00 LOCATION: BODENSEE I
Implementing IAM/IAG (Identity and Access Management/Governance) in large corporations imposes some challenges that smaller companies do not have. More complex, geographically dispersed IT infrastructures are one of these challenges. More complex IT organizations in complex organizations of corporates are another. Also, while M&A (Merger & Acquisition) is, if at all, a single incident in smaller organizations, it is regular business in large corporations. Thus, thinking about IAM and IAG with focus on single products is not adequate for large organizations. IAM in large corporations is about services first, not about a tool-centric view. This roundtable will discuss experiences, challenges, and solutions of successfully setting up IAM in large corporations.
Continuing Education Credits
Advance Preparation: None
Learning Level: Intermediate
Field: Computer Science
After attending this roundtable you will be able to:
- Explain which are the relevant regulations and controls to look at for IAM.
- Describe the legal requirements for large organizations when it comes to IAM/IAG.
- Describe how Daimler addressed the challenges of the continually evolving complexity of the requirements for IAM/IAG.
- Describe how to set up Secure Information Sharing as a service within the IAM strategy
This block qualifies for up to 2 Group Learning based CPEs depending on the number of sessions you attend.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 13 - 16, 2014 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2014 is proud to present a large number of partners
How can we help you