Cyber Security Leadership
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Thursday, May 15, 2014 START TIME: 11:00 LOCATION: AMMERSEE I
The way how we have to understand Cyber Security today, means much more than just IT-Security, which tries to draw a defense line against known threat patterns, in order to protect networks and computers. As technology is touching virtually every aspect of our life and business, the dependence on ubiquituous, secure connectivity is growing ore and more and requires our infrastructures to be more resilient against cyber attacks.
This year´s EIC, for the first time will offer a full day track on Cyber Security Leadership, providing you with insight into a holistic multi-level approach to a well balanced strategy for more information and communication security.
Continuing Education Credits
Advance Preparation: None
Learning Level: Intermediate
Field: Computer Science
After attending this block of sessions you will be able to:
- Describe how BT is using best practices to protect against today´s and tomorrow´s cyber-threats.
- Explain why SIEM failed - and why we need real-time security intelligence.
- Explain why the 4A Vision (Anywhere, Anytime, with Anyone, on Any device) for security is important and why it has been a challenge.
- Describe how Big Data Information Security Analytics can protect your enterprise from cyber-attacks and threats.
This block qualifies for up to 2 Group Learning based CPEs depending on the number of sessions you attend.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 13 - 16, 2014 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2014 is proud to present a large number of partners