Information Stewardship in Practice: Secure Information Sharing
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 START TIME: 14:30 LOCATION: ALPSEE
Information stewardship is about taking care of information that you hold. Organizations need to address the underlying information security challenges of malice, misuse and mistake while allowing information to be used and shared appropriately and securely. This block of session will cover the business imperatives for information rights management including the legal case and the emerging technologies that are becoming available to support it.
Continuing Education Credits
Advance Preparation: None
Learning Level: Intermediate
Field: Computer Science
After attending this block of sessions you will be able to:
- Describe Business Drivers for Information Rights Management.
- Describe various alternatives approaches to Information Rights Management.
- Explain the technical concepts behind Information Rights Management using Microsoft Azure RMS as an example.
- Describe the legal requirements for protecting documents – the legal case for IRM.
- Describe best practices for securely sharing information.
This block qualifies for up to 3 Group Learning based CPEs depending on the number of sessions you attend.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 13 - 16, 2014 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2014 is proud to present a large number of partners
How can we help you