Roundtable: Cloud, Customer, Community, Citizen Identity
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 START TIME: 11:00 LOCATION: BODENSEE I
Identity Providers are becoming recognized as an interesting source of Authentication and Identification services. While the security teams are reasonably suspicious of such new advances, the business people in many enterprises are waking up to the potential of customers and even employees and contractors bringing their own identity. Governments too are engaging in this area as the high cost of delivering citizen services is tackled in many different countries. This round table will also cover a real life example the benefits from government issued eID as well as an approach to preserving privacy during authentication.
Continuing Education Credits
Advance Preparation: None
Learning Level: Intermediate
Field: Computer Science
After attending this block of sessions you will be able to:
- Explain why Identity Providers are becoming an important source of Authentication and Identification services.
- Explain the Challenges of third-party identity credentials and how a trusted identity registry may help.
- Describe how the Belgian government and a commercial partner in the finance industry joined forces to leverage a national eID solution and the benefits that this brought.
- Describe how Attribute-Based Credentials (ABCs) can enable privacy-preserving authentication and two pilot projects.
This block qualifies for up to 2 Group Learning based CPEs depending on the number of sessions you attend.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 13 - 16, 2014 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2014 is proud to present a large number of partners
How can we help you