ABC: Agile Business – Connected
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 START TIME: 11:00 LOCATION: AMMERSEE I
Agility has become one of the key success factors for organizations, which have to re-define their business models - and invent new ones - quickly. Time-to-market in many industries today is what makes the difference between success and failure. Agility drives business demand to IT.
Enabling the agile, connected business requires new concepts for Information Security. This new ABC (Agile Business: Connected) concept for both business management and Information Security means re-thinking how organizations manage access to their corporate information. This has to happen consistently, regardless of where information resides: Cloud or on-premise. This has to work for all types of users, not only the employees, but also business partners and customers.
Continuing Education Credits
Advance Preparation: None
Learning Level: Intermediate
Field: Computer Science
After attending this block of sessions you will be able to:
- Explain why agility has become one of the key success factors for organizations and what this means for IT
- Explain how to achieve a balance between the business demand for agility and connectivity the requirements IT and Information Security
- Discuss whether Cloud IAM is the answer to the challenges posed by the “Computing Troika” of Cloud, Mobile and Social Computing.
- Describe how Identity and Access Management is evolving into Identity and Relationship Management.
- Describe the "Open Platform 3.0" initiative from The Open Group.
This block qualifies for up to 2 Group Learning based CPEs depending on the number of sessions you attend.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 13 - 16, 2014 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2014 is proud to present a large number of partners
How can we help you