The Future of Corporate IT
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 START TIME: 11:00 LOCATION: AUDITORIUM
IT is changing. Its role in the new ABC – the Agile Business, Connected – is even more that of a supplier to business demand than ever before. On the other hand, with Cloud services, IT has to change its role, from a mix of management and production towards splitting up management and governance tasks on the one hand and “production” tasks on the other. Corporate IT also has to become even better in at Risk Management and increase its alignment with Corporate Risk and Governance processes. There are many challenges traditional, siloed IT organizations are facing. This track provides insight into what to do to best to move your IT organization in general and your Information Security and IAM/IAG organizations in particular to the next level. It’s all about Hhow to get ready for the future of these agile, connected businesses.
Continuing Education Credits
Advance Preparation: None
Learning Level: Intermediate
Field: Computer Science
After attending this block of sessions you will be able to:
- Describe the risks of using Social Logins to access corporate data.
- Explain the options for securely enabling social and mobile logins in existing on premise IAM infrastructures and for adding Cloud-based services.
- Explain how enterprises need to ensure the security of corporate data as more employees use on mobile devices to access corporate data on the go.
- Explain how detective approach to access governance and the help of distributed control mechanisms can help enterprises to stay in control.
- Describe best practices and strategies to ensure global security and workforce enablement by leveraging enterprise mobility management (EMM) across the enterprise.
This block qualifies for up to 3 Group Learning based CPEs depending on the number of sessions you attend.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 13 - 16, 2014 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2014 is proud to present a large number of partners
How can we help you