Identity and the API Economy
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Thursday, May 16, 2013 START TIME: 10:30 LOCATION: AMMERSEE 1
The emerging API Economy is presenting significant challenges to all industry participants. These participants include all constituents such as technology providers, integrators, customers, governments, educational institutions, developers and so on. There is not a constituency that will not be impacted in some way because of The API Economy.
KuppingerCole has an inclusive set of sessions, workshops and vendor participants that are designed to help organization better understand details of the API Economy and its potential short term and long term impact.
This section covers the status of the industry relative to The API Economy and the challenges that are facing customers now and in the future.
Continuing Education Credits
Advance Preparation: None
Learning Level: Intermediate
Field: Computer Science
After attending this block you will be able to:
- Describe the API Ecosystem that underlies the API economy
- Explain how an Identity Minting Architecture can make the API Economy real
- Describe the security issues around APIs
- Describe known attack vectors, future risks and the challenges that security architects face in our API driven world.
This block qualifies for up to 2 Group Learning based CPEs depending on the number of sessions you attend.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2013 Munich/Germany