Life Management Platforms, Personal Data, Customer Managed Relationships
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Thursday, May 16, 2013 START TIME: 14:00 LOCATION: ALPSEE
Life Management Platforms, somtimes (misleadingly) called "Personal Data (Storage)", or "Personal Clouds" or "VRM" if focused on customer/vendor relationships, will turn the way we use the Internet upside down and make privacy and reliably secure exchange of information a fundamental layer of any networked interaction. Business models based on the exploration of personal data and on user tracking will fail. Join us at EIC 2013 to discuss the business models of the privacy centered post-facebook era.
Continuing Education Credits
Advance Preparation: None
Learning Level: Intermediate
Field: Computer Science
After attending this block you will be able to:
- List and describe standards and initiatives relating to Life Management Platforms, Personal Data, and Private Cloud.
- Describe a roadmap to Life Management platorms.
- Describe the secure communication ecosystem that is needed as part of the Life Management infrastructure.
- Describe two different Life Management prototypes.
This block qualifies for up to 2.5 Group Learning based CPEs depending on the number of sessions you attend.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2013 Munich/Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2013 is proud to present a large number of partners
How can we help you