Beyond BYOD, IT Consumerization & Mobile Enterprise
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Thursday, May 16, 2013 START TIME: 14:00 LOCATION: AMMERSEE 1
With the shift of control to the user and the rapidly increasing diversity of devices, Organisations have to be able to learn how their employees wantto work and how their customers want to interact, and provide an infrastructure that is flexible enough to support their current and future preferences. At EIC 2013, we will discuss with you the building blocks of such an infrastructure.
Continuing Education Credits
Advance Preparation: None
Learning Level: Intermediate
Field: Computer Science
After attending this block you will be able to:
- Describe the pitfalls of managing IAM for Enterprise, Cloud and Mobile
- Explain the OpenID connect-based model for the interactions between the enterprise, SaaS providers, authorization agent, and native apps on the employee device.
- Describe how leveraging standards can help to combat threats in mobile environments.
- Explain why authentication and authorization on mobile devices needs to take context into account.
- Describe the opportunity for mobile network service providers around the area of identity.
This block qualifies for up to 2.5 Group Learning based CPEs depending on the number of sessions you attend.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2013 Munich/Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2013 is proud to present a large number of partners
How can we help you