(Big) Data Governance / Stewardship
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Thursday, May 16, 2013 START TIME: 10:30 LOCATION: AUDITORIUM
Auditors today put specific emphasis on the tools which handle large amounts of data and which allow combination of data, like SAP BW. Big Data moves the capability of dealing and combining large amounts of data to the next level. However, the more you do here the bigger the risk. Big Data Security, Big Data Governance, and Big Data Stewardship as the overall concept including also data leaks and loss will not only become the center of attention of auditors but also set the focus on Data Security, Governance, and Stewardship. Last not least, understanding the capabilities of the API Economy for Big Data is a must.
Continuing Education Credits
Advance Preparation: None
Learning Level: Intermediate
Field: Computer Science
After attending this block you will be able to:
- Describe what Big Data is and explain that it is more than just analysing Facebook and Twitter traffic.
- Explain how Big Data is being used by organizations to improve planning, reduce risk and increase operational efficiency.
- Describe the privacy issues associated with collecting, storing, processing and using Big Data
- Explain the governance and information stewardship required for Big Data
- Describe the difference between Big Data and Smart Data
- Explain why the API Economy and Life Management Platforms will drive Big Data to the next Level.
This block qualifies for up to 2 Group Learning based CPEs depending on the number of sessions you attend
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2013 Munich/Germany