Finance Industry Roundtable
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Thursday, May 16, 2013 START TIME: 14:00 LOCATION: WALCHENSEE
The Finance Industry Roundtable provides a guide through the high priority topics for the Finance Industry. GRC and Access Governance, Identity Federation and the Extended Enterprise, Life Management Platforms and the API Economy as enabler for new forms of.
Continuing Education Credits
Advance Preparation: None
Learning Level: Intermediate
Field: Computer Science
After attending this Roundtable you will be able to:
- Describe the key considerations for financial organization when selecting an enterprise IAM/IAG solution.
- Describe the challenges faced by financial organizations when making Access Governance a Part of IT GRC and IT GRC a part of Enterprise GRC.
- Explain the recommendations for setting up a comprehensive IAG/IAM solution for the "many applications" scenarios found in financial organizations.
- Describe how the proposed EU Directive on Network and Information Security (NIS) will affect Critical Banking & Insurance Infrastructures.
This Roundtable qualifies for up to 2.5 Group Learning based CPEs depending on the number of sessions you attend.
How will the Directive on Network and Information Security (NIS) Proposed by EU affect Critical Banking & Insurance Infrastructures?
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2013 Munich/Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2013 is proud to present a large number of partners
How can we help you