How to Build your IAM/IAG Infrastructure the Right Way – and Support Business Today
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Thursday, May 16, 2013 START TIME: 10:30 LOCATION: AMMERSEE 2
Many organizations currently are in the situation that they, on one hand, still have to do some homework in building their underlying IAM/IAG (Identity and Access Management/Governance) infrastructure. Implementing directories for internals and externals, implementing Identity Provisioning and Access Governance, Single Sign-On, etc. are things which frequently still need to be done. On the other hand there is the need to support new business requirements for instance for on-boarding of externals or managing access to cloud services today. This leads to the art of supporting business needs and agility today without losing focus.
Continuing Education Credits
Advance Preparation: None
Learning Level: Intermediate
Field: Computer Science
After attending this block you will be able to:
- Describe the aims and objectives of the Euro project PREDYKOT, a consortium of 16 European industrials, intended to create tomorrow´s IAM policy management technology.
- Describe how a best of breed IAM portfolio was implemented at the Red Cross/Red Crescent not for profit organization.
- Explain how to achieve, measure, and improve maturity in IAM (Identity and Access Management) and IAG (Identity and Access Governance Programs).
- Describe the changes needed to move IAM from a technical project to a business service.
- List actionable tools which can be used to assess an IAM/IAG program.
This block qualifies for up to 2 Group Learning based CPEs depending on the number of sessions you attend.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2013 Munich/Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2013 is proud to present a large number of partners