- TYPE: Track START DATE: Thursday, May 16, 2013 START TIME: 14:00 LOCATION: AUDITORIUM
Virtually every organization today is using the Cloud in some way or another. But do organizations really know what they are using, not to speak about knowing what the Cloud Provider really does? Cloud services with their risk of data sprawl and the lack of control about corporate information is a hot topic for auditors today. Privacy issues, risk management for sensitive information, and other aspects gain more and more attention of auditors. But even besides the regulatory and internal compliance requirements, Cloud Governance and Stewardship are mandatory for any organization. How to enforce Cloud Assurance? How to know what the Cloud Service Provider is doing and whether this meets your requirements? And how to enforce Cloud Security in general? This track covers all these aspects. It is about managing the Cloud right to mitigate risks and gain maximum benefits from using the Cloud.
Continuing Education Credits
Advance Preparation: None
Learning Level: Intermediate
Field: Computer Science
After attending this block you will be able to:
- Explain what the Upcoming Cyber-security Strategy for the European Union will mean for your Enterprise.
- Describe what is required to ensure compliance when using hybrid clouds.
- Describe how a risk assessment concerning the use of cloud services was conducted at a large organization and the standards and tools which were used.
- Describe the reasons which led an SME holding highly regulated data to move their IT to the cloud.
- Describe research directions and technology trends to address trusted computing in cloud infrastructures.
- List KuppingerCole’s top ten tips for negotiating and assuring cloud services.
This block qualifies for up to 2.5 Group Learning based CPEs depending on the number of sessions you attend.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2013 Munich/Germany