Life Management Initiative
- TYPE: Track START DATE: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 START TIME: 14:00 LOCATION: WALCHENSEE
Imagine that you had a personal, secure container system where all those data are automatically delivered to. Join this session to meet the personal data pioneers and to learn how your company can take advantage in early adopting a business model based on this new ecosystem.
- Roadmap: Kick-off Meeting to Start Implementation of Life Management Infrastructure and Services
- Market View: Who is doing what?
- Scope: Use Cases and Best Practices
- Standards & Initiatives: Which existing standards and inititives are relevant?
Continuing Education Credits
Advance Preparation: None
Learning Level: Intermediate
Field: Computer Science
After attending this block you will be able to:
- Explain what personal life data management platforms are.
- Explain the benefits of these to the individual and the business.
- Describe how to start implementation of Life Management Infrastructure and services
- List who is doing what in the Life Management market
- List the existing standards and initiatives and describe which are relevant to what.
This block qualifies for up to 3 Group Learning based CPEs depending on the number of sessions you attend.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2013 Munich/Germany