- TYPE: Track START DATE: Friday, April 20, 2012 START TIME: 13:30 LOCATION: Schliersee
Automotive technology has significantly advanced in the past few years, and cars nowadays seem to have become computers on wheels. But why would I need Internet in my car if I have a smartphone in my pocket which would connect to my car speakers through bluetooth? Where is the business case for a really connected car? What are the technical, legal and privacy challenges? In this Innovation Lab, we will show you, that the digital future of mobility will look very different to what we expect it to look like today.
After attending this workshop you will be able to:
- Explain the benefits of connecting a vehicle to the Internet.
- Describe the business case for the connected vehicle.
- List the technical, legal and privacy challenges of the connected vehicle.
- Describe the digital future of mobility.
This Workshop qualifies for 2.5 Group Learning based CPEs
Learning level: Overview
Continuing Professional Education Credits:
KuppingerCole is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry through its website: www.learningmarket.org
You can get 1 CPE for this track.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Apr 17 - 20, 2012 Munich, Germany