Information Security Governance in Banks: Delivering Actionable Recommendation to Management
- TYPE: Keynote DATE: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 TIME: 09:30-10:00 LOCATION: Auditorium
- What are the new threats?
- Are the old threats already under control?
- Is 100% protection necessary – is it even possible?
- What do regulators expect?
- What to do and at what cost?
- Who decides on remediating actions and how is this done?
- How could the decision making process been supported?
- What is IT’s and what is Business’s role?
- Identifying the ‘important’ risks and getting rid of them!
Log in to download the presentation:
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Apr 17 - 20, 2012 Munich, Germany