Forward Strategies to Protect Corporate Data in Clouds
- TYPE: Keynote DATE: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 TIME: 09:30-10:00 LOCATION: Auditorium
- Protecting data through encryption: What are the limitations and what would be alternatives?
- How to efficiently avoid data leakage. Against what or whom do we need to protect our data?
- The security issues of multi-tier. How can we solve them?
- Web 2.0: Is there any means holding employees from twittering sensitive corporate information?
- Preventing data theft: Prime time for Enterprise Digital Rights Management?
- Cloud Integrity: Who are the attackers? How can we protect from malware?
- Differences in risk profiles for private and public clouds
Log in to download the presentation:
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 10 - 13, 2011 Munich