Identity Management as a Service: Lessons Learned in Real World Implementations.
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Thursday, May 06, 2010 TIME: 15:00-16:00 LOCATION: Helios
- Methods for endpoint integration (Both standards based and custom)
- How provisioning in the cloud can create the business case necessary to sell the service in the enterprise
- The difference between IDM in the cloud and Identity brokers.
- What the upcoming innovations will be for IDMaaS.
- How IDMaaS supports the SaaS employee model
- How the IDM service environment has evolved in the last 10 years.
Enterprise SSO is changing fundamentally. Having been a tool for quick-wins mainly, it becomes a strategic element in Information Security infrastructures. E-SSO expands to support new use cases, mainly versatility (the flexible use of different authentication means). Strong authentication means might be re-used. Beyond that, E-SSO is increasingly integrated with other elements of IAM, becoming a core element for consistent authentication strategies across the enterprise. The panelists will talk about the status and the upcoming changes for E-SSO - and how this potentially will lead to an even bigger quick-win potential whilst E-SSO's strategic relevance increases.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 04 - 07, 2010 Munich
The European Identity Conference 2010 is proud to present a large number of partners