From Creative Chaos to Modern Service Provisioning
- TYPE: Business Case Study DATE: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 TIME: 16:30-17:30 LOCATION: IMAX
The presentation describes the developement of the identity management processes in the German Aerospace Center (DLR) within the last 5 years. It will in particular deal with the organisational aspects and present the individual solution of DLR:
- Creating structures in a heterogeneous IT - clearance is necessary
- Customer survey, understanding the usergroups, offering transperancy - that's how the IT gains trust
- The "need to know"-principle - Who has access to which services?
- End-to-end monitoring and service quality – Does it help to measure the single mouse click?
Log in to download presentations:
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 04 - 07, 2010 Munich