From Creative Chaos to Modern Service Provisioning
- TYPE: Business Case Study DATE: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 TIME: 16:30-17:30 LOCATION: IMAX
The presentation describes the developement of the identity management processes in the German Aerospace Center (DLR) within the last 5 years. It will in particular deal with the organisational aspects and present the individual solution of DLR:
- Creating structures in a heterogeneous IT - clearance is necessary
- Customer survey, understanding the usergroups, offering transperancy - that's how the IT gains trust
- The "need to know"-principle - Who has access to which services?
- End-to-end monitoring and service quality – Does it help to measure the single mouse click?
Migros, Switzerland's leading retailer and one of the top retailing groups in Europe successfully implemented a comprehensive security solution, that went far beyond the initial need for a solution intended to simplify logon procedures. Together with SafeNet, Migros was able to streamline employee logon and access to multiple corporate applications and portals.
While Migros’ strategic goal was to create a comprehensive security access solution that would increase employee productivity and security, user acceptance, ease-of-use and convenience were also critical factors in assessing a potential solution. By now, users need only a single SafeNet smart card to carry out multiple functions: single logon to multiple applications, secure remote access, corporate ID badge, building access to name just a few.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 04 - 07, 2010 Munich