Cloud Computing - Answers to 10 Security Questions you Should Ask
- TYPE: Pre-conference Event DATE: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 TIME: 09:00-13:00 LOCATION: Antares
Cloud computing is a hot topic, but how does an organization using a Cloud service for business critical systems make sure that their information is secure? This pre-Conference workshop outlines the risks involved in Cloud Computing and provides answers to ten information security questions you should ask before starting a cloud computing initiative.
Mike Small, Senior Information Security Advisor and Fellow Analyst at Kuppinger Cole, and Kuppinger Cole´s security expert Prof. Dr. Sachar Paulus, will lead you through these questions:
- HOW IS IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGED IN THE CLOUD?
- WHERE WILL MY DATA BE LOCATED?
- HOW SECURELY IS MY DATA HANDLED?
- HOW IS ACCESS BY PRIVILEGED USERS CONTROLLED?
- HOW IS MY DATA PROTECTED AGAINST PRIVILEGED USER ABUSE?
- WHAT LEVELS OF ISOLATION ARE SUPPORTED?
- HOW IS MY DATA PROTECTED IN VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENTS?
- HOW ARE THE SYSTEMS PROTECTED AGAINST INTERNET THREATS?
- HOW ARE ACTIVITIES MONITORED AND LOGGED?
- WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION SECURITY CERTIFICATION DO YOU HAVE?
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 04 - 07, 2010 Munich