OASIS Workshop (II)
- TYPE: Workshop DATE: Friday, May 08, 2009 TIME: 13:30-16:00 LOCATION: ANTARES
Exploring the Risks & Solutions Involved in Securing Identity and Access Management
Identity management open standards play a crucial role in many applications, including e-governments, e-commerce, business intelligence, investigation, homeland security, and many others.
Come learn about the state-of-identity through a discussion with open standard experts and industry leaders sharing ideas related to identity authentication, access control, extensible resource identifiers, peer-to-peer, social networking, information cards, encryption and key management in distributed systems.
This workshop is full of security solutions that won't disappoint, including:
- Answers on how to secure your applications;
- Insight on how to achieve security, privacy and trust in networked systems;
- A clear view of the current state of federated identity standards and implementations;
- Authorization & authentication business solutions;
- Innovative ideas for encryption and key management in distributed systems;
- As well as, advice from standard organisation representatives on where they see standards activities happening in the future.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Ms. Bettina Buthmann
+49 211 23 70 77 23
- May 05 - 08, 2009 Munich