How to Build a Strong Security and Compliance Foundation for Your SAP Landscape
- TYPE: DATE: Wednesday, April 14, 2021 TIME: 18:30-19:00
Cyber-attacks can have severe consequences when it comes to SAP S/4HANA applications.
These attacks increasingly focus on the company’s application layer and use privileged user accounts. Unfortunately, many security departments see the SAP application layer as a “black box,” and they view the security of SAP applications as the responsibility of their Basis or SAP application colleagues, leaving these applications at risk. Securing an SAP S/4HANA business application environment involves more than roles and authorizations.
The loss of sensitive data can lead to severe penalties, damages reputation, and endanger the overall business of businesses within minutes.
This session helps SAP decision makers (CIOs, CFOs, and CISOs) and IT operations managers successfully meet these challenges and secure their SAP landscapes.
- The session first looks at how security frameworks can help lay the foundation for a strong security strategy.
- It then walks through SAP’s portfolio of security and compliance solutions through the lens of the Cybersecurity Framework provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) — a framework that is widely used for establishing standard security guidelines and best practices within organizations — to provide SAP customers with a toolkit for creating a comprehensive security strategy that meets their unique and varied needs.
- Lastly, it explains how to control the activities with a security infrastructure to meet compliance and business requirements and to provide insight that helps those at the C level make better decisions.
- Contact person:
Ms. Lauren Zuber
+49 211 23707725
- Apr 14, 2021 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM