Tomorrow's SOC, Enabled Today with AI-Powered Detection, Prevention and Automation
- TYPE: DATE: Thursday, March 25, 2021 TIME: 16:50-17:10
Security Operations Centers (SOCs) are characterized by chaos, struggling with siloed tools, manual processes, and reliant on the old premise of high-volume, low-fidelity rule-based correlation for everything from detection to investigation.
This session details the building blocks of simpler, and more effective security operations and how SOCs transform to an automated proactive model by spending less time on manual reactive processes and more on hunting for unknown threats and transferring knowledge gained into future improvement.
- Simplify operations across networks, clouds and endpoints
- Trusted intelligence with automation
- Rapidly respond to threats with deep visibility, flexibility and contextual insight
- Arm your security team with integrated best-in class detection, investigation and threat intelligence
Log in to download the presentation:
- Contact person:
Ms. Lauren Zuber
+49 211 23707725
- Mar 25, 2021 3pm - 6:45pm CET