SAP Security I: Getting to Know Your Black Spots & Weaknesses
- TYPE: Roundtable DATE: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 TIME: 11:50-13:20
SAP software runs the core business processes of many organizations. The truth is that most of them run compliance checks without actually understanding their risk. But there is a way to prevent this. By implementing a security culture instead of buying a tool that might not accomplish your goal, your system can be improved by giving your defenders the necessary skills. In this roundtable, Jochen Fischer will show you,
- how hackers take and already took advantage of it,
- why it can be darn hard to secure a company's digital backbone, and
- why digitalization can make it even worse.
In this introductory roundtable session, you will learn why SAP has been a focus area of cyber criminals since a long time and why your threat intelligence may well have an SAP black spot. Jochen Fischer will explore with you a number of great live examples of poor SAP security and go through internal and external root causes of weak SAP security posture.
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Nov 09 - 11, 2020 09:00 AM - 5:00 PM CET