Palo Alto Networks - Workshop
- TYPE: Workshop DATE: Monday, November 09, 2020 TIME: 09:00-12:30
Since the advent of Zero Trust Architectures and their promised impact on cyber resilience and strategy, what lessons have we learnt in minimizing the attack surface, reducing the blast radius and architecting for defensible business processes.
- · Moving beyond the marketing hype, how do you define Zero Trust and what are the other trends in cyber security architectures?
- · What are the lessons learned – the good, bad and ugly – in reducing the attack surface while still enabling security as a business enabler and securing new environments such as Cloud and OT?
- · Is there a right path to Zero Trust architectures?
Join our roundtable panelist, with a wealth of industry experience in cybersecurity defense, strategy and IT architectures, as they discuss insights from personal experience with Zero Trust.
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Nov 09 - 11, 2020 09:00 AM - 5:00 PM CET