Panel: Customer Identities are Critical – How Can Businesses Build Trust and a Privacy-Centric CIAM Strategy?
- TYPE: Panel DATE: Thursday, July 16, 2020 TIME: 16:20-16:40
Digital trust is what sets brands apart from their competitors. Taking and storing customer data is a duty of care, and brands cannot afford data breaches or compromises. To gain digital trust, leading brands need an airtight data protection strategy that gives customers control of their personal data without compromising user experiences.
The strategies by which companies collect, store, use, and manage consumer profiles are under growing scrutiny from regulators, malicious actors, and the consumers themselves. Join this thought-provoking discussion about the value of customer identities and trust, how to operate under GDPR, CCPA, and other data privacy laws, and what the future looks like as CIAM, privacy, and security converge.
1. Learn how you can centrally handle customer data and at the same time comply with different data regulations around the globe
2. Learn how customer identity management can help to tremendously reduce and centralize regulatory compliance efforts and be a central part of privacy-assured marketing
3. Learn the steps you can take to protect and secure customer profile data in ways that adhere to “state of the art” security as required by GDPR and other regulations around the world
- Contact person:
Ms. Lauren Zuber
+49 211 23707725
- Jul 16, 2020 12:00pm - 6:00pm CEST