Cloud Migration – an Obscure Journey on Its Own or a Well-Paved Road
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 TIME: 14:20-14:40
A story based on personal experience of leading several companies to smooth cloud migration. We will look at some real-life tips & tricks.
We will discuss how to choose the cloud provider and the cloud setup – single-cloud, multi-cloud, or hybrid cloud.
We will talk about what does ‘cloud-readiness’ means and when it is achieved.
Should we start with a Zero Trust Architecture?
What are the possible approaches for cloud migration - pros and cons.
After all, is a migration a one-off event or a continuous process?
- what is the starting point for cloud migration and possible paths to it
- which are the main prerequisites to reach cloud-readiness
- how on-premise resources map to cloud ones - real-life examples
- Zero Trust Architecture overview