New Paradigm in ID Management I
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Thursday, May 14, 2020 TIME: 14:30-15:30 LOCATION: AMMERSEE II
W3C Verifiable Credentials are the latest paradigm in identity management. They have the potential to transform the identity landscape. In this presentation, we will describe an application-independent Verifiable Credentials Identity Layer that was conceived at the University of Kent and its application to global IoT infrastructures that are being developed by Iotic Labs.
The simple to use API connects to a corporate identity database such as LDAP, to Internet-wide web services and devices that need to be protected, and to users who can be humans or things.
Iotic Labs will describe the first implementation of this Identity Layer to one of their IoT applications.
1. W3C Verifiable Credentials are usable today to strongly identify people and things
2. They can eliminate the use of usernames and passwords by replacing them with cryptographically secure verifiable credentials
3. A Verifiable Credentials Identity Layer can be easily integrated into any application through a simple to use set of APIs
4. Verifiable Credentials are ideal for managing non-human identities and IoT infrastructures, as well as human-based web services
- Registration fee:
€1600.00 till 15.04.2020
$2000.00 till 15.04.2020
S$2560.00 till 15.04.2020
17600.00 kr till 15.04.2020
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 12 - 15, 2020 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2020 is proud to present a large number of partners