AI IAM and Security
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 TIME: 17:30-18:30 LOCATION: AMMERSEE I
Identity Analytics (IdA) has made the journey from hyped buzzwords to an integral part of our modern identity services. IdA today is incorporated into the decision-making tier of a number of IAM services such as risked-based authentication, data-driven access requests, and intelligence-based access certifications. But how can the benefits of IdA be leveraged to provide increased insights into your threat management program?
This presentation will demonstrate how to incorporate identity data from your standard IAM services and combine it with data that exists in systems outside the IAM organization to produce actionable intelligence to mitigate threats, from both inside and outside your organization. You'll learn where to find important data from varied, and sometimes obscure, sources such as client endpoint logs, DLP tools, SIEM systems, network transport hardware, and cloud console logs. We'll show how you can combine technologies such as machine learning and AI with big data processes to produce a truly complete view of your organization's access risks and how to respond quickly to mitigate them.
- What Identity Analytics (IdA) means, the programs it encompasses, and how it is used today to enhance traditional IAM services
- How to expand the reach of an organization's IdA program by integrating traditional IAM data sources with those of systems in other IT and cybersecurity disciplines where identity and access data may reside
- How to build a big data program focused on this diverse threat intelligence that leverages machine learning and artificial intelligence tools to highlight actionable threats.
- How these same data programs can be used to create dashboards for your business leaders that show at-a-glance projections of security, compliance, and general IAM metrics to be used for improvements in customer-facing divisions
As enterprises continue to rapidly adopt cloud apps, move to new infrastructure, and increase collaboration, what is the role of IAM in the transformed organization? IT, risk and compliance teams face increasing challenges ensuring controls on identity and access are met, when the organization's critical information assets are starting to move outside of the firewall, where they’re processed in unfamiliar apps, and potentially made available to many more vendors, partners and supply chain participants than before. Traditional IAM techniques and processes dependent on human decision making are not keeping up. The IAM discipline can benefit from the experiences that security teams have had from leveraging machine learning (ML) tools to augment their own staff.
In this session, we'll discuss how organizations are applying ML techniques to improve access controls as part of their digital transformation journey. In particular, which approaches are appropriate where the identities having access aren't just employees but include partners and non-human entities such as service accounts and Robotic Processes. We'll also discuss scenarios where organizations can leverage automation with insights in place of some of their traditional request, approval and recertification processes, and improve the overall security posture by reducing 'rubber stamping' by business decision-makers.
Implementing AI to categorize objects (structured and unstructured data) and subjects (users, organizations and business processes) in their dynamically changing states during their life cycle opens up new and smart solutions on how to manage their access and protection.
Especially for unstructured data and transient information clusters proper management of access rights is a crucial factor. Automatic real-time categorization opens up the possibility to address these complex requirements in highly regulated fields, like market and client information. Parallel to managing access to specific information the protection and handling of that data can be managed up to deletion.
Instead of complicated exception processes that in most cases are taking too much time, access could be granted or denied just in time by using the full potential of combining AI categorization and rulesets directly derived from business processes and an industry-specific common language used for categorization and rules.
- Asset Event Information Handling
- HR Management Information Systems
- Comment Management in Full Business Process System, e.g. comments of front office regarding clients, accounts, offers, valuations, etc.
- Flexible Data Exchange in industrial and software development
- Enforcing need to know
- Enforcing and enabling least privilege
- Registration fee:
€1600.00 till 15.04.2020
$2000.00 till 15.04.2020
S$2560.00 till 15.04.2020
17600.00 kr till 15.04.2020
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 12 - 15, 2020 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2020 is proud to present a large number of partners
How can we help you