AI IAM and Security
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 TIME: 17:30-18:30 LOCATION: AMMERSEE I
Identity Analytics (IdA) has made the journey from hyped buzzwords to an integral part of our modern identity services. IdA today is incorporated into the decision-making tier of a number of IAM services such as risked-based authentication, data-driven access requests, and intelligence-based access certifications. But how can the benefits of IdA be leveraged to provide increased insights into your threat management program?
This presentation will demonstrate how to incorporate identity data from your standard IAM services and combine it with data that exists in systems outside the IAM organization to produce actionable intelligence to mitigate threats, from both inside and outside your organization. You'll learn where to find important data from varied, and sometimes obscure, sources such as client endpoint logs, DLP tools, SIEM systems, network transport hardware, and cloud console logs. We'll show how you can combine technologies such as machine learning and AI with big data processes to produce a truly complete view of your organization's access risks and how to respond quickly to mitigate them.
- What Identity Analytics (IdA) means, the programs it encompasses, and how it is used today to enhance traditional IAM services
- How to expand the reach of an organization's IdA program by integrating traditional IAM data sources with those of systems in other IT and cybersecurity disciplines where identity and access data may reside
- How to build a big data program focused on this diverse threat intelligence that leverages machine learning and artificial intelligence tools to highlight actionable threats.
- How these same data programs can be used to create dashboards for your business leaders that show at-a-glance projections of security, compliance, and general IAM metrics to be used for improvements in customer-facing divisions
Implementing AI to categorize objects (structured and unstructured data) and subjects (users, organizations and business processes) in their dynamically changing states during their life cycle opens up new and smart solutions on how to manage their access and protection.
Especially for unstructured data and transient information clusters proper management of access rights is a crucial factor. Automatic real-time categorization opens up the possibility to address these complex requirements in highly regulated fields, like market and client information. Parallel to managing access to specific information the protection and handling of that data can be managed up to deletion.
Instead of complicated exception processes that in most cases are taking too much time, access could be granted or denied just in time by using the full potential of combining AI categorization and rulesets directly derived from business processes and an industry-specific common language used for categorization and rules.
- Asset Event Information Handling
- HR Management Information Systems
- Comment Management in Full Business Process System, e.g. comments of front office regarding clients, accounts, offers, valuations, etc.
- Flexible Data Exchange in industrial and software development
- Enforcing need to know
- Enforcing and enabling least privilege
Digital transformation is revolutionizing the way we live our lives, and with the associated rise in online banking, social media, e-commerce and peer-to-peer services within the sharing economy, a verified digital identity is becoming a crucial ingredient to its success. And yet identity theft and the rapid growth in synthetic identities threatens to undermine the credibility of this new digital world.
This presentation will dive into the economic cost of identity fraud and how insights derived from Mobile Operator data using advanced machine learning can help to spot and mitigate such fraud, including real-life examples of where such techniques are already being brought to market. The presentation will also highlight where such techniques can be applied in related areas such as behavioral biometrics and contextually-aware authentication.
- Importance of identity to digital transformation and the future prosperity of the web
- The rising tide in identity fraud through theft and utilization of synthetic identities
- Opportunity to address this threat through applying advanced machine learning to the vast pools of Mobile Operator data
- Real-life examples of where such approaches are being deployed
- Wider application of such techniques for use in applications such as behavioural biometrics and contextually aware authentication mechanisms
- Registration fee:
€1600.00 till 15.04.2020
$2000.00 till 15.04.2020
S$2560.00 till 15.04.2020
17600.00 kr till 15.04.2020
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 12 - 15, 2020 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2020 is proud to present a large number of partners