- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 TIME: 12:00-13:00 LOCATION: CHIEMSEE
The cloud is an adventuresome place. You design a great infrastructure; deploy it for the services to run on, and then experience more internal server errors than ever.
This session will dive into Azure Data Center, and then discuss different architectures with Azure API Management and Azure Kubernetes Services as the main actors running in the Data Centers.
This talk is rated 300-400 with the target audience of architects, students of Azure and developers (there will be some code).
It is assumed that you have some knowledge of infrastructure, basic Azure knowledge, and a sense for Azure.
- Designing and implementing a micro service architecture in Azure.
- Basic understanding of Azure services.
- Best practice for doing infrastructure as code in Azure.
Today we see variable amounts of cloud cover in IT. Promising business values now meet reality. We will take a closer look on the effects of public-cloud, private-cloud and on-premise scenarios on workloads, costs and risks. Since cloud-usage means enlarging the (attack) surface of the IT we will focus on security and IDM.
- Basic scenarios: public-cloud, private-cloud and on-premise
- Mixed scenarios
- Enlarging the surface: General impacts and effects on security and on IDM
- Some special nasty cases concerning IDM
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 12 - 15, 2020 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2020 is proud to present a large number of partners
How can we help you