Enterprise IAM Trends
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 TIME: 12:00-13:00 LOCATION: ALPSEE
You don’t need to go to many Identity Management conferences to realise that Identity and Access Management projects are hard to implement and also that IAM is one of the least “technological” of the Security disciplines, with it being 10% technology and 90% business change. The BBC is currently meeting the challenge of IAM transformation head on.
As one of the 90% Ros Smith will explain:
- The strategic approach being taken
- What has been achieved so far
- Where they are going next.
IAM Performance Measurement In late 2018, a group of seasoned IAM professionals spent an evening discussing IAM challenges in a café. They shared a common frustration: the absence of a standardized Performance Measurement System (PMS) to monitor and compare the performance of IAM programs in organizations. Yet, as the old saying goes, you only get what you measure. They organized a series of workshops throughout 2019, worked hard and here it is: the foundations of a standardized IAM PMS have now been layed out. This not-for-profit project driven by passionate IAM experts is open sourced to facilitate widespread usage within and foster contributions from the community. In this talk, David Doret will share with you the release of the beta version of the IAM Open Measure framework and invite IAM professionals from the audience to join and participate in this venture.
- Many organizations have the issue to deal with multiple records for the same person, resulting from different sources or localized lifecycle processes
- Classical rule-based comparison is usually cumbersome and requires a lot of manual interaction and correction
- Utilizing cognitive functions and machine learning will support to get to unique Digital Identities in a smart way
- Registration fee:
€1600.00 till 15.04.2020
$2000.00 till 15.04.2020
S$2560.00 till 15.04.2020
17600.00 kr till 15.04.2020
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 12 - 15, 2020 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2020 is proud to present a large number of partners
How can we help you